Duel Monster World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Monster World

A forum to talk about you're Yu-Gi-Oh! needs and Other Ygo related things.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DUMB PHOTOBUCKET

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cybernetic Magician
Admin
Admin
Cybernetic Magician

Male Number of posts : 57
My Attack : Cyber Jolt
Registration date : 2008-05-04

DUMB PHOTOBUCKET Empty
PostSubject: DUMB PHOTOBUCKET   DUMB PHOTOBUCKET Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:19 pm

Ok so i used photobucket to put up the images in the forum
Now i just deleted the Cyber Dragon images in my photobucket to clear some room and i forgot that a link is used for this forum pictures. Now that i deleted those pictues we are now picture-less at the moment. Dont panic i am at the moment working on making pictures again. If any Mods would like to help out with this plz comment this post. Thank you and have a nice day.

~Cybernetic Magician
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Cybernetic Magician
Admin
Admin
Cybernetic Magician

Male Number of posts : 57
My Attack : Cyber Jolt
Registration date : 2008-05-04

DUMB PHOTOBUCKET Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUMB PHOTOBUCKET   DUMB PHOTOBUCKET Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:08 pm

K i got everything fixed a ready with the pictures. If only i had a really good graphic worker for this site it can make the site look more better and so interesting that it will attract more users. Also we need more helpers and mods to start doing their jobs. If i see a Mod not visiting the site for helping then i will downgrade the Mod to a member and banned him/her until opening. Hope everyone understands how important this is to me and Dark Magicians and i hope it's important to some of you as well. For thos who are doing their job.....keep up the good work and enjoy your day.

~Cybernetic Magician
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/index.htm

DUMB PHOTOBUCKET
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duel Monster World :: Testing Coliseum-
Jump to: