Duel Monster World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Monster World

A forum to talk about you're Yu-Gi-Oh! needs and Other Ygo related things.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ultimate Chimertech Combo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cybernetic Magician
Admin
Admin
Cybernetic Magician

Male Number of posts : 57
My Attack : Cyber Jolt
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Ultimate Chimertech Combo Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Chimertech Combo   Ultimate Chimertech Combo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 am

Hey guys, I thought i start off this forum "combos" with this post.

Ok here how it works and its pretty simple. Many of you probley know already

K, so you need:
Chimertech Overdragon
Overload fusion
Future Fusion
and many machines in your deck(with Cyber Dragon)

Now to start it off play Future fusion a remove as many machine monster as you need to times it with 800 for Chimertechs ATK. Lets say we take away about.......11 machines including Cyber Dragon. So 11x8=88. THAT IS 8800 ATK POINTS. But here is he catch with Future Fusion. Not only does it stay on the field, but TOU CANT PLAY YOUR MONSTER FOR TWO TURNS. Let that be a note to all newbies. Then there is another bad side. Once Chimertech is summoned he destroys all cards on YOUR field except him. So that means Future Fusion would be destroyed making Chimertech be destroyed. So what you gotta do after activating Future Fusion effect is play OVERLOAD FUSION. Now remove from play all those machines plus extra machines that you already had in the grave, lets just say 2 was already in the grave. 11x2+88=100 aka 10,000 ATK POINTS!!!! Thats pretty high and unlike Future Fusion you can play Chimertech right there and then. Chimertech is now on the field with 10,000 atk points and you, alonmg with your opponent defencless, can whipe him out in one turn.

So how you like it? Pretty nice
I dont use it but i have before and its some good results
"Post your questions and comments about this topic in reply to this."
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com/index.htm
Kuriboh
Admin
Admin
Kuriboh

Male Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Ultimate Chimertech Combo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Chimertech Combo   Ultimate Chimertech Combo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:57 am

Pretty nice combo, kudos Wink
Back to top Go down
http://duelmonstersworld.heavenforum.com

Ultimate Chimertech Combo
Page 1 of 1